Colorado Technical University
Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Organizational Behavior
Colorado Technical University is accepting applications for a professionally focused Bachelor of Science in Psychology degree program with a concentration in Organizational Behavior. The curriculum is designed to help students understand how to apply knowledge of the major concepts, theories, research findings and key thought leaders in the field of psychology to the real world behavior of individuals and groups in the workplace.
What You Can Learn
In this degree program, students will be given the opportunity to acquire the critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical frameworks, communication and leadership skills which needed in today's marketplace.
Concentration Courses Include:
- Orientation to the Organizational Behavior Profession
- Consulting Skills
- Creating Change in Individuals and Organizations
- Adult Learning: Corporate Training and Development
- Developing Human Resources
- Advanced OD Skills: Organization Interventions
- Capstone in Organizational Behavior
Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools