Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
The Bachelors of Psychology degree completion program provides students with advanced training in Psychology and provides a foundation for multiple career paths including business, law school, social science, behavior sciences, and more. The Psychology degree completion program serves as a "stepping stone" and is adaptable to a wide variety of career opportunities. The Bachelors of Psychology forms a basis for understand human behavior and development and students will develop a variety of interpersonal and strong communication skills from this knowledge.
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Completion Program is designed to provide an efficient and high quality opportunity to study the ways in which psychology describes and explains both animal and human behavior. Students will learn how psychology is applied, and will provide students contemplating advanced (graduate) training in psychology a solid undergraduate foundation.
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Program provides a vehicle for individuals who have already completed at least 64 college credits and want to complete their bachelor's degree in an on-line format. An undergraduate degree in psychology serves as the first step toward an advanced degree and career path in psychology and related fields. However, a baccalaureate degree in psychology can serve students who choose not to earn an advanced degree in any number of career paths including, Administration, Career counselor, Case management, Marketing, Public Relations, Psychiatric Technician, Rehabilitation specialist, Research and Sales.
Students who choose to pursue their masters and/or doctorate degree in psychology enter in a wide array of professions including, but not limited to, Counselors, Psychologists, Therapists, and Social Workers.
A Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from Brescia University Offers You:
- Outstanding training in Psychology
- A foundation for multiple career paths.
- A basis for understand human behavior.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Preparation for a graduate studies.
Brescia University's degree completion programs require each student to have completed 64 credit hours at an accredited school. For students who have already met the minimum GER of Brescia University and who have 86 transferable credits (21 in 300-400 level courses), the program can be completed in two years. Those who have not met these requirements may take longer to complete the degree. The online psychology program also assists in providing GER credit for those students who meet the criteria for taking online courses at Brescia.
- Flexible Courses: Courses are designed with the adult student in mind, enabling them to complete a degree in as little as two years.
- Affordability: The Bachelor of Social Work online degree at Brescia University is offered at an affordable price. Federal and state financial aid is available to those students who qualify.
- Adult Friendly Campus: Brescia University has been at the forefront of adult-centered education. Adult students receive exceptional service as they complete their degrees at Brescia University.
- Career Opportunities: The Brescia University Psychology Completion Program is useful for a a wide variety of careers in counseling and many other similar areas.
- Growth Potential: Brescia University's Degree Completion Program in Psychology provides students with a foundation in the history, principles, and methods of the science of psychology. Additionally, students are prepared for advanced degree studies.
- Accredited Program: Brescia University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.