Blue Cliff College
Blue Cliff College was founded in 1987, with the primary purpose of providing premiere career training to students in the areas of Medical Assisting, Medical Office Administration, Medical Coding, Cosmetology, Esthetics, Dental Assisting, and Dialysis Technician. Blue Cliff College is committed to academic and hands-on excellence in all of its career preparation programs.
Blue Cliff College strives to provide students with a high-quality education so they are proficient and knowledgeable in their chosen professions. Blue Cliff students demonstrate a high level of competency in the workforce, which can be attributed to the esteemed faculty and their exposure to practical experience.
Why Choose the Medical Assisting program at Blue Cliff College?
Obtaining a diploma in Medical Assisting from Blue Cliff College is rewarding and convenient:
- Prestige and Value: For 20 years, Blue Cliff College has provided students with career training in Medical Assisting, Medical Office Administration, Medical Coding, Cosmetology, Esthetics, Dental Assisting, and Dialysis Technician.
- Flexible Schedules: The curriculum is designed to accommodate busy, working students.
- Courses for the Medical Assisting program are offered partially online and can be accessed anytime from anywhere.
- Knowledge Excellence: Instructors at Blue Cliff College are career professionals who provide real-world training to students.
- Financial Aid: Upon qualification, financial aid is available.
- Apply and consult with Blue Cliff College financial aid specialists to receive a customized financial aid plan.
- Convenience and Flexibility: Courses are offered partially online. Students can receive their Medical Assisting diploma in 12 months.
Enjoy the Online Experience at Blue Cliff College
Students who participate in online classes will enjoy the unique educational experience. Online students have the opportunity to communicate their knowledge, experiences, opinions, and ideas with classmates in a friendly and open virtual setting. The online atmosphere allows introverted or extroverted classmates to interact and share ideas with ease and feel comfortable expressing their opinions. The online learning format is equally valuable and enriching as the on-campus experience.
Blue Cliff's virtual classroom imitates the traditional classroom setting by allowing students to contribute to class through Student Forums. This design allows students to lower their inhibitions and increase their participation quality and academic benefits. Online students have the opportunity to spend more time reflecting, analyzing and responding to what classmates have written or discussed in class.
All Blue Cliff Colleges are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). This national accreditation allows Blue Cliff Colleges to access Title IV Federal Aid offered by the United States Department of Education and to provide these grants and loans to qualified applicants in various programs.