Bethel College - KS
RN to BSN
The Bethel College Online RN-BSN program is designed for the practicing nurse who wants to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. You will learn with other registered nurses and will master content specific to baccalaureate nursing practice in a program flexibly designed around your personal schedule. Courses will build on the knowledge already gained in your RN program. They will be geared to the practicing RN, using learning from your current work environment and relating it to your online, eight week courses. Once admitted to the program, you can expect to complete nursing coursework and final general education requirements within 18 months.
This Online RN-BSN will prepare you to face the challenges and realities of a health-care environment with competing priorities and constrained resources. Bethel College?s belief that we all must act courageously and justly in such a world means we will teach you to be agents of reconciliation and justice as you gain skills in managing conflict ? skills often learned by nurses only as they progress further in their professional lives.
- Enrolled in or admitted to Bethel College (see Bethel College Catalog).
- Transcripts are required for all academic coursework completed previously.
- An admission GPA of 2.5 is required.
- In addition, the following requirements are stipulated:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program within the past 5 years or if longer, documentation of 1000 hours of practice in the past 3 years.
- Unencumbered RN License
- Current certification in Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current nursing liability insurance
- Criminal background check
- Current physical with immunizations up-to-date and negative PPD/chest x-ray