Master of Science in Nursing
Deepen Your Expertise in Nursing Leadership
The health care industry is changing, as are the populations being served by it. One factor remains constant, however: the need for nurses, and the leaders to train them. Benedictine University Online offers a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program that prepares you for certification as a leader, educator, or administrator of nurses.
- Our Master of Science in Nursing curriculum is grounded in comprehensive core skills and can be personalized for your specific career.
- You'll be extensively trained in the context of today's most relevant issues and emerging demographic trends: older adults, chemically addicted patients, the homeless, and other vulnerable populations.
- You'll complete the program with a capstone experience that integrates all the disciplines covered.
Why Benedictine Online
At Benedictine you'll broaden and deepen your expertise in a way that no other university can match. Supplement the core MSN curriculum with elective classes from six areas of focus: public health, health education, administration, leadership, disaster management, and health policy. With 27 electives to choose from, you can tailor a degree to your career goals and interests. The four electives and eight core classes can be taken at the same time, enabling you to complete the 24-month program in roughly 16 months.
- Benedictine online programs are competitively priced and approved for use of federal student loan funds for qualified applicants.
- Military members receive tuition discounts.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC).