Master of Business Administration
Accelerate Your Ascent in Business.
Today's job market demands that you stand out. A Master of Business Administration (MBA) online degree from Benedictine University tells employment decision-makers three things. You're prepared for high-level leadership.
Choose from seven concentrations to tailor your studies to your professional goals and interests—or do a dual concentration and increase your expertise, marketability, and flexibility.
- Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation: This concentration consists of the general MBA curriculum plus three courses which focus on recognizing and acting on opportunities involving new ventures.
- Accounting: This concentration solidifies your understanding of accounting theory and best practices so you can provide ethical and accurate services.
- Finance: Benedictine's online curriculum helps you build a solid understanding of managerial finance through a systematic approach to financial analysis; applying techniques for planning, forecasting, and managing finances; and evaluating ways to improve your organization's financial performance.
- Marketing: Develop an effective, comprehensive marketing strategy for each stage of a product or service's life cycle. You'll examine consumer behavior, the impact and application of technology in market research, and acquiring a global perspective.
- International Business: Succeeding in a global economy requires an understanding of multicultural values and norms, as well as as knowledge of international trade and finance.
- Health Care Administration: Benedictine's online health care MBA examines how financial, operations, and marketing apply to health organizations.
- Internet Marketing: Master the powerful online strategies and viral marketing tools you need to succeed in today's fast-moving marketing environment.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC).