Doctor of Education in Higher Education and Organizational Change
The online Doctor of Education in Higher Education and Organizational Change (Ed.D.) degree offered by Benedictine University gives you the skills required at the executive administration level of higher education. The goal is to produce effective practitioners who wish to accelerate their career paths or who seek to join the higher education community as university, college or community college administrators
- You'll prepare for collegiate-level administrative and teaching opportunities at universities, community colleges, and private and public institutions.
- You'll learn to develop and implement strategic plans, improve learning methods, manage resources and personnel, and implementing policy and change within an organization.
- As a student of Benedictine's online program you will receive the same level of professional and technical support as those on campus.
Benedictine University prepares students to be informed, responsible citizens and leaders. Working in post-secondary education is a prime example of serving others. In year one of the program, you'll learn foundational courses in the principles and practices of doctoral study. Year two focuses on issues related to curriculum, teaching, learning, and resource management. And in year three, you'll complete your dissertation based on your specialized interests.What's more
- Benedictine online programs are competitively priced, and are approved for federal student loan funds for qualified applicants.
- Military members receive tuition discounts.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC).