Bachelor of Organizational Leadership
Master the Art of Leadership
In today's redefined workplace, gaining the trust of team members, inspiring them, and sharing a vision with them is an art. The online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership from Benedictine University Online emphasizes an academic perspective to help you build a framework for leadership, as opposed to quantitative coursework. This perspective gives you the acumen to excel in a variety of positions.
- You'll go beyond managing employees to leading them—an art that involves hearts and minds as well as dollars and cents.
- You'll develop the intellectual framework to systematically improve leadership skills.
- And you'll find that your degree from Benedictine University carries a history, a heritage, and a prestige unlike any other online program.
Concentrations to Match Your Career Goals
Benedictine's organizational leadership program is one of the few online programs to offer a Consulting concentration. We also offer concentrations in Multicultural Dynamics, Human Resources Management, and Marketing. You may choose to specialize in two concentrations, amping up your professional development and earning potential. An associate's degree or other transfer credits allow you to significantly accelerate your graduation timetable.
- Benedictine online programs are competitively priced and approved for use of federal student loan funds for qualified applicants.
- Military members receive tuition discounts.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC).