Bachelor of Management
Enjoy a Higher Degree of Potential
A bachelor's degree is perhaps the single greatest asset to improving your earning potential. If you're ready to add to your education and boost your career, consider the Bachelor of Arts in Management at Benedictine University Online.
- Choose from five concentrations to tailor your studies to your interests: Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources Management, Disaster Management, and Consulting.
- Our bachelor's degree in management curriculum offers enough electives for you specialize in dual concentrations—increasing your value in the job market.
- You'll find that earning your bachelor's degree in management online from Benedictine University is a smart business decision in terms of productivity and time efficiency.
Why Benedictine Online?
Benedictine University has a longstanding tradition of excellence. Our values-centered education prepares students of all faiths to be informed, responsible citizens and leaders. Your Benedictine online experience offers no less. Our bachelor's degree in management curriculum is taught by professors with real-world experience, and takes about ten months to complete. Your previous work experience and/or associates degree can accelerate the timetable.
- Benedictine online programs are competitively priced and approved for use of federal student loan funds for qualified applicants.
- Military members receive tuition discounts.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC).