Associate of Arts in Business Administration
YOUR BUSINESS EDUCATION STARTS HERE.
Whether you're launching your post high-school education or are repositioning yourself in the marketplace, the online Associate of Arts in Business Administration (AABA) from Benedictine University is where you start.
- You'll develop fundamental skills in economics, mathematics, accounting, and entrepreneurship—a solid foundation for any business.
- You'll be taking a commanding step toward a bachelor's degree or managerial fields.
- And you'll find that earning your AABA online from Benedictine University is a smart business decision in terms of time, quality, and money.
Inspiring Instructors, Engaging Coursework
Benedictine University has a longstanding tradition of excellence. Our values-centered education prepares students of all faiths to be informed, responsible citizens and leaders. Your Benedictine online experience offers no less. Our AABA curriculum helps you inspire confidence and respect as a person and as a professional. Topics include ethical practices, social psychology, oral and written communication, and technology.
- Benedictine online programs are competitively priced and approved for use of federal student loan funds for qualified applicants.
- Military members receive tuition discounts.
- Benedictine University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC).