A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Established in 1892 by the founder of osteopathy, A. T. Still, M.D., D.O., ATSU began as the nation's first college of osteopathic medicine and has evolved into a leading university of health sciences. Today we offer more than 20 master's degrees across allied health disciplines; doctorates in health education, physical therapy, and audiology; the doctor of dental medicine (D.M.D.); and the doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.).
ATSU educates students to become whole person healthcare professionals who continuously develop and demonstrate compassion and competency. We believe this commitment to our students, and by extension to the patients they will treat in the future, makes us the most distinctive health sciences university in the country.
At ATSU, you'll experience a rich heritage coupled with innovative thinking to give you the skills and education necessary to succeed. We invite you to learn more about ATSU and join our legacy as part of our next generation of graduates.
- Doctor of Health Sciences (D.H.Sc.)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.)
- Master of Science in Human Movement (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Advanced Occupational Therapy Studies (M.S.)
- Transitional Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
- Master of Public Health - Dental (M.P.H.-Dental)
- Master of Science in Advanced Physician Assistant Studies (M.S.)
800 W Jefferson
Kirksville MO 63501
Average Cost per Credit
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences is regionally accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Private not-for-profit- 4-year or above