Non-Degree Programs Online
Earn College Credit online from an accredited distance learning school.
Courses that Help
While it is important that you get a complete degree from a renowned school, there are scores of short courses and workshops that can help you polish up your worth. While degree programs are more generic and aim to touch every area of studies, these non-degree programs are specialist programs. This makes them quite helpful if you are applying for a specific job. The best thing about non-degree programs is that they are cheap and can be completed within as little as a few days. These courses are offered by schools as well as dedicated training centers for rational fee.
Students can usually opt for general education courses, especially those in science and mathematics. These include Calculus, Algebra and Trigonometry. There are also scores of different trainings offered in Information Technology, such as MS Office, Access, C++, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Drawing, etc. Some of the best trades can be learnt in the form of these non-degree programs. These trades include auto mechanic, carpentry, electrician training, gunsmithing, plumbing, real estate appraisal, travel agents, etc.
Non-Degree Programs Online
The non-degree programs are now available over the internet. You can study these programs in the comfort of your home or workplace. Online courses, also known as distance learning programs, offer great flexibility and convenience. Most of these programs have dedicated virtual classrooms in student portals over the internet. Most of the training centers and schools also offer lectures over the internet, which you can stream or sometimes even download. Online variant is the best choice for those individuals who are married and adults who are continuing education. It is also a great option if you live in rural areas and do not have access to a top notch school nearby.
Some of these non-degree programs are designed to just prepare students for a degree program. However, there are programs that help you start your own business, which is the need of the day, considering the economic meltdown and rise of unemployment all over the world. Many of these courses are great if you wish to increase your career prospects, such as your pay scale.
Colleges Offering Non-Degree Programs Online
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Acquisition and Contract Management
- Diploma in Information Systems: Computer Security Emphasis
- Diploma in Information Systems: Database Developer Emphasis
- Diploma in Information Systems: Database Management Emphasis
- Diploma in Information Systems: Homeland Security and Information Systems Emphasis
- Diploma in Information Systems: Internetworking Technology Emphasis
- Diploma in Information Systems: Networking Emphasis
- Diploma in Information Systems: Programming Emphasis
- Diploma in Information Systems: Security Administration Emphasis
- Diploma in Information Systems: Web Development Emphasis