Education And Teaching Certification Online
Earn your Education And Teaching Certificate degrees online from an accredited distance learning school.
Online education and teaching certification courses have been designed for those who are already in the teaching profession and either wish to develop their teaching skills further, or wish to obtain the requisite license for a particular state. Of course, the teaching profession is regulated and therefore some form of certification is essential to anyone wishing to progress in this sector. As with any online program, these courses offer a convenient and flexible learning method for those who are currently employed. These programs allow the student to continue working and gain further experience whilst undertaking the accreditation.
Classroom settings are used to provide hands-one experience to students as online certification courses are usually extremely practical, especial where they focus on education and teaching. Various options/electives are available allowing the student to tailor his/her study to his precise career path such as concentrating on certain age group, or subject area. Some of the colleges also feature programs that allow the individual to specialize in the administration of educational institutions.
For further guidance on all the options available, please use our Degree Finder tool on our website. This tool will show all the best online schools offering this program. You can make an informed decision according to your particular educational requirements.
Benefits of Studying Online
There are a number of colleges offering online education and teaching certification courses to ensure flexibility to those already working. Overall programs have the same content as regular programs, but are offered through distance learning. Through our programs, you don’t need to worry about long commutes, or impractical class timings. You study and work at a pace that works for you!
Funding your Program
Online programs are, however, more cost effective that traditional programs because you get to save on other expenses like travelling. However, if you still find it hard to pay for tuition you can apply for financial aid. A number of financial aid programs are available. Your school may offer you a grant, scholarship or student loan depending on your financial need. The option of private student loans is also there to help you have money for your tuition and living costs.
Colleges Offering Education And Teaching Certification Online
- Special Education Endorsement Program - Emotional/Behavioral Disorders (K-12)
- Special Education Endorsement Program - Learning Disabilities (K-12)
- Special Education Endorsement Program with M.S. in Education - Learning Disabilities (K-12)
- Teacher Preparation Program with M.A. in Teaching - Early Childhood Education
- Teacher Preparation Program with M.A. in Teaching - Special Ed, Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
- Teacher Preparation Program with M.A. in Teaching - Special Education, Learning Disabilities
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
- Certificate in Instructional Technology Specialist
- Post-Bachelor's Teaching Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Teaching & Curriculum
- Graduate Certificate in Community College Administration and Leadership
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Mathematics Learning and Teaching
- Graduate Certificate in Student Development and Affairs
- Graduate Certificate in eLearning Leadership
- Graduate Intern Teaching Certificate (PA Only)